A set of scripts and tools written in NodeJS. A great place to start integration.
What is the Node.js Kit?
A set of scripts and tools in Node JS ready to use. Whether you are writing a fully fledged client or server security plugin or just want to use the tool as if from a Node environment this samples kit is a great place to get started with NodeJS based projects. The kit has a fully function URL submission example that can be used from the command line to submit and retrieve the results from secplugs.
What are the features?
- Scan Files - Use the tool to scan Files.
- Scan URLs - Use the tool to scan URLs.
- Re-analyse sites - From the Secplugs portal, re analyse sites retrospetively by resubmitting them.
- Run Reports - From the Secplugs portal, view reports
- Secplugs Portal - With a registered API key you can access all the core Secplugs features via the portal.
How does it work?
How do I get started?
To get started download the code and run it. It will work out of the box. You can then taylor it to your needs.
To use additional features and the privacy of your own account, after registering with Secplugs, sign in with your username and create an API key Replace the key in the samples or create new scripts using these as an example. You can then use the Secplugs portal to view activity, run reports and do deeper retrospective threat analysis.